All our hampers are completely bespoke to your requirements so prices will vary depending on the items you select. To view our range of hamper items and prices, please refer to our order form.
We deliver all over the U.K. - certain postcodes may have restrictions so do check with us if you have any queries. Once you have confirmed your hamper order, this confirmation thereby deems acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined regarding courier bookings.
All orders to be couriered will be quoted for each individual hamper. Courier costs start from £14.95 for next day delivery, we also always quote for a 48-hour service allowing our customer the choice according to their needs. Every delivery is fully insured to the value of your hamper order and tracked from despatch to recipient signature.
This courier price is not included in the cost of the hamper.
Packaging costs include premium baskets/trays* and beautiful rustic dressings and should be applied as follows:
• £3.50 for three items or less
• £6.95 for up to 10 items
• £8.95 for any hamper from 10 to 14 items
• From £12.00 for any hamper over 14 items
Please note for particularly large volume hampers where a number of bottles are included, we may suggest an alternative style of hamper and will quote separately providing options as required.
* We have selected our supplier after a stringent process, mainly due to the fact that they are an established U.K. friendly business and they operate on the same values as ourselves, providing us with superb service. We are continually impressed by their high ethical and ecological values, all their basketware is manufactured from sustainable materials and handmade by artisans who work from their factory which is one of a very select few which has attained SEDEX accreditation and ISO 9001.
Deliveries are usually made between 9am and 5pm, these times cannot be guaranteed during busy periods. We use an overnight next day courier. No deliveries are made on a weekend or Bank Holiday Mondays.
• We cannot be held responsible for parcels not delivered or collected due to any incorrect delivery information given or if the recipient is out or away, or in the unlikely event your parcel is delayed through no fault of our own.
• All hampers must be signed for on delivery. Any hampers containing alcohol must be signed for by someone over 18 years of age. The delivery driver has the right to refuse delivery if sufficient ID isn't provided if requested.
• It is illegal in the UK to sell ALCOHOL to anyone under the age of 18. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 to buy or attempt to buy alcohol from The New Forest Hamper Company and its parent company Appetite for Adventure Ltd. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to sign for and receive a hamper containing alcohol. You must confirm that you understand this before placing any orders with us and this will be a request on our correspondence when finalising your order.
UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES AND DELIVERY DELAYS:
• While every effort will be made to meet customers’ orders/requests, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of an act of God, war, strike, lockout, labour dispute, fire, flood, severe weather or other causes beyond the control of The New Forest Hamper Company.
RETURNS DUE TO UNSUCCESSFUL DELIVERY ATTEMPTS:
• We cannot accept responsibility for the wrong order or non-delivery, resulting from incorrect information or addresses being provided. If goods are returned to us via the courier following unsuccessful delivery attempts and where delivery instructions have been met, refunds will not be given. In these circumstances the customers may request for the goods to be re-sent. This would incur the standard delivery charge. If a hamper is damaged in transit to the recipient and fails to arrive, we will notify the customer and send out a replacement hamper as soon as possible or offer a full refund.
WHERE WE DELIVER TO:
• Anywhere in England, Wales and Scotland. Except Postcodes HS1-9, IV41- 51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. Special delivery rates apply for Isle of Wight and parts of the Scottish Highlands. Rates for these areas may vary and an accurate quote will be provided at time of enquiry.